- Open to all and is free of admission price.
- One of the best Quilt Shows in Southern Utah.
- Two Quilt Guilds: the Raising Kane Quilt Guild and Canyon Country Quilt Guild.
- Gymnasium of the Old Middle School, across the street from Parry Lodge.
- The show is set for August 24-26 of this year. We’ll be open Thursday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, our last day, we’ll be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Raising Kane Quilt Guild was formed by quilters from Kanab, Utah and Fredonia, Arizona. The guild encourages, promotes, and preserves the art of quilt making.
Buy tickets for the quilt raffle on Saturday.