- Open to all and is free of admission price.
- One of the best Quilt Shows in Southern Utah.
- Two Quilt Guilds: the Raising Kane Quilt Guild and Canyon Country Quilt Guild.
- Gymnasium of the Old Middle School, across the street from Parry Lodge.
- The show is set for August 24-26 of this year. We’ll be open Thursday and Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Saturday, our last day, we’ll be open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Raising Kane Quilt Guild was formed by quilters from Kanab, Utah and Fredonia, Arizona. The guild encourages, promotes, and preserves the art of quilt making.]
Free Admission. No ticket purchase required.
Buy tickets for the quilt raffle on Saturday.